
After seeing Jersey Boys at The Orpheum in January, it took the #1 spot as my favorite musical. I can't wait for this show to make another stop in Memphis!

Pedicures at Gould's Day Spa. I'll take a pedicure just about any way I can get it, but at Gould's, I don't get as many ingrown toenails and the polish stays on my toes longer.

Saucony running shoes- I was pretty dedicated to New Balance, but decided to give Saucony a try. Now I don't know that I will ever go back. These are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn and would like to really get back into running in 2011.
I have to include something about St. Pete Beach, the place my family has vacationed for over 20 years. I love this place- everything from the quiet beach, to walking to breakfast each morning, to relaxing at the pool, but especially the people we spend time with on our trip. I can't wait for vacation again!


Candymaker in Destin, Florida, has THE best truffles I've ever tasted. After taking my parents' suggestion of trying them when Nana and Hondo took me, Jeff, and Cooper to Destin, I was hooked and had to bring a bunch home!

Glee. Love this show! It took me a few weeks to catch up on the 1st season and get into the 2nd season, but it was definitely worth the time.
As mentioned in a previous post, I love to read. After hearing a lot about the Stieg Larsson trilogy, I was thrilled to receive the first two books from Mama and Daddy for my birthday. I probably wouldn't have picked them up shopping at the bookstore, but I am so glad I gave them a chance.



Just Dance 1 and 2- after 15 years of dance lessons growing up, I still love it. I got Just Dance 1 right after Christmas last year and it was a nice work out change from the treadmill as I was trying to lose baby weight. I got Just Dance 2 for Christmas this year and it's already a favorite!
Green Apple Active yoga pants. I found these on zulily.com, a website that caters to moms and their kids. They have super deals and I got these pants for really cheap. I gave them to Jeff to give me as one of my Christmas gifts and after wearing them the first time, I am in love! They are so comfy and soft. Maybe one day I'll actually use them for yoga instead of just working out or sleeping.
Of course, my favorites things in the world aren't things, but my sweet boys- Cooper and Jeff:

Nothing compares to being loved and loving these two. I'm a lucky girl. Although this year has been difficult, having Jeff and Cooper in my life have made the hard times easier and the fun times all the more enjoyable. There's nothing like hearing Cooper make kissing sounds and call out "Mama" or "Dada"- thanks, Mrs. Lara!
I can't wait to see what 2011 brings for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment