Monday, October 1, 2012

Does this look Weight Watchers friendly?


I'm not completely positive it was, even though my Weight Watchers recipe expert website, Pinterest, told me it was only 3 points a serving. When you follow the recipe perfectly, it probably is.

Butterfinger Pie
-Low fat graham crackers (I used chocolate)
-2 containers Fat free Cool Whip
-1 Butterfinger bar (I used a bag of fun size)
-Sugar free caramel sauce

Lightly grease a 13"x9" Pyrex pan. Line pan with graham crackers. Chop up the Butterfinger, mix with Cool Whip, and pour on top of the graham crackers. Pour caramel sauce over Cool Whip mixture. Refrigerate.

It seemed to go over well at dinner, although I have a sneaking suspicion my mother thought it was too sweet. Whatever...Jeff seemed to like it and he's the one on Weight Watchers, so we're going to consider it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment