Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Last Few Months

I can't tell you what has kept me from updating the blog more often the past few months. Maybe because there's only a few people that read it (not that y'all aren't important!), but so much has been going on that I guess I have let it go by the wayside. 

I'm posting a bunch of pictures. They're pretty self-explanatory, but just know that Cooper is keeping us on our toes and cracks us up constantly. We survived our first trip to the dentist, he thoroughly enjoyed Christmas and our Elf on the Shelf, Fred, and we have discovered that he is not a morning person if he cannot wake up on his own. He is already talking about going to St. Pete this summer (looking forward to vacation must be hereditary) and will gladly show you any of the cars, Legos, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, or Toy Story toys he has. His new favorite movie is "The Cook", known to most as "Ratatouille." He knows Saturday mornings are Chick-fil-A breakfast days and has managed to convince both sets of grandparents that when he stays with them, picking up a chocolate donut and/or Chick-fil-A is mandatory. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment