It seems like everyone I know has a blog, so in true follower fashion, the Radfords have joined the ranks and hopped on the blogger bandwagon.
A little late in the game? Sure.
Will months go by that this venture isn't updated? Quite possibly. All you loyal followers (i.e. our parents) will probably hear the updates before they make it on here.
For now, I'll say that Cooper is growing by leaps and bounds. He's crawling at what seems like the speed of light, pulling up on furniture, loves playing with Avery (our dog), and despite a rocky start, has grown to love 1st Foods. He has 2 bottom teeth and we anticipate the arrival of his top teeth very soon. He has his mother's Irish temper, but thankfully his father's ability to find humor in almost anything. Cooper's belly laugh is one of the most wonderful sounds I think I've ever heard.
It's hard to believe he'll be 8 months old in a few days...I thought he'd never arrive, yet the time has just flown by.
Avery and Cooper...partners in crime!
Awww, I love the blog!! And if it makes you feel better, I have all of 11 (including you) followers after 3 years and our parents don't read it.
ReplyDelete