Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

My little boy turned 9 months old a few weeks back and I have no idea how. In the blink of an eye, we went from trying to get pregnant, to pregnant, to having a newborn, and now we have an adventurous, mischievous, lovable kiddo. Cooper has taught me so much and I am so lucky to be his mom. I love him more than anything in this world.

Here's how much he's grown:


Such a sweet, little one at 10 days old


With Fun, Fairy Godmother Tori and Cool Uncle Kyle- Cooper's Godparents


Celebrating his 1st Christmas- 2 months old


All bundled up for a cold winter at 4 months old


Checking out the pool for the first time with Daddy, Uncle Mark, and Regina- 6 months old


Waiting for the Germantown fireworks with Mama- almost 9 months old.

It's so hard to believe that it won't be much longer before Cooper is 1 year old. I can't wait to see what new tricks he comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment