Dixie's daughter Jenni and her son Tilden came by Sunday morning for breakfast and for Tilden and Cooper to have a playdate. The boys were so cute together and Tilden even helped Cooper work on his sign language for "more"!
Cooper and Tilden playing with Dixie.
Tilden teaching Cooper the joy of rearranging magnets on the fridge. That's Jenni and Mike in the background.
A cute picture of the boys. Mike did a great job of wrangling the two of them!
Before we headed out of town, we made a stop at the Dekalb Farmer's Market. This farmer's market was the inspiration for Harry's, a store we used to go in Atlanta, so I was anxious to see what similar items they had. We were able to get chocolate chip croissants and guacamole chips (what we really went for, actually), plus some other items you can't really find anywhere in Memphis. I wish we had a place like Dekalb Farmer's Market near us- they had some amazing deals! We also had to make a stop at Einstein Bros. Bagels. They are the best bagels I've ever had and with there not being a location near here, I had to get my fix while I could. A dozen bagels later and we were on the road!
We can't wait to make it back to Atlanta for a longer visit with Mike, Dixie, Jenni, and Tilden!
We loved having you guys!! Come back soon!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the cookies - my favorite are the oatmeal craisin white chocolate chip and if I'm not careful, they are gone before I know it! Glad you had fun!! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete