Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Update

Grandmama has made some major improvements! Thursday, she was admitted to ICU and placed on a ventilator. It was a bad few days, but gradually, she's made major strides. Her ventilator was removed today and when I visited, she was in great spirits, waving, mouthing words, and as animated as I've seen her in weeks. Such a great sight!

We're in week 3 of school and so far, we're rolling right along. I feel like I am getting a great deal accomplished and hope I can keep this up throughout the school year. My big fall project is our College and Career Night and I'm getting a great response from colleges around the area hoping to attend.

Cooper started a new sitter this week and we love her! He's been so happy when I've dropped him off and picked him up, he's sleeping better at night, and his sitter seems to adore him. She only watching one other little boy, so I feel like it's a better situation for everyone.

Hope your week is going well!

1 comment:

  1. Great news all around, Jana!!

    I know that better child care arrangements will take a real load off of your back. Glad that worked out.

    ReplyDelete