We started the morning waking up to see what the Easter Bunny brought to our house:


Loved the Thomas the Tank Engine Easter Egg

Toy Story 3 was a big hit.
We got ready for church, but honestly didn't know what to expect. I normally go to church by myself and Cooper isn't known for his ability to sit still. My parents get to church early on holidays, but they weren't able to find seats, so we all ended up in the Narthex. It worked out well because Cooper last about 30 minutes before Jeff and I alternated keeping him busy outside so others in church weren't disturbed. I thought that was pretty good!

Jeff and Cooper outside church

I LOVE this picture!
After church, we headed to my parents' house for a late breakfast and to see what the Easter Bunny brought.

He has worn his galoshes around the house all week!

If you look close enough, you can see chocolate dripping down his chin. Mommy and Daddy agreed to one piece of chocolate; YaYa gave him another. That's also a glow stick he's holding. Nothing like a sugar high and rave party to get your Easter going!

Us on Easter Sunday.
We had lunch at Mamaw's and visited with my mom's side of the family before making it back home in time to see the adorable Bubba Watson win the Masters. How can you not just love him?
Monday, Jeff and I had our 7 year wedding anniversary and tonight, we're celebrating by going to see these guys:

I'm excited and it will take me days to recover from being out so late. I'm an old lady. And I may need to borrow my child's glow stick to fit in with tonight's crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment