Friday, April 6, 2012

Rhodes Easter Egg Hunt

We had such a good time last year at the Rhodes College Easter Egg Hunt that we decided to go back this year. I was battling a migraine and Cooper hadn't had a nap, so Jeff was just trying to get through the day with us. Did I mention Cooper knows when he goes to Rhodes, he gets to ride in Nana's work golf cart? Yeah, it didn't take long for that request to kick in.

The Easter Bunny was there, but even with Bobo's help, he wasn't so sure about him:


Once the egg hunt, started, Cooper was on a mission:




Impressive picture not only because Cooper and I are both looking almost in the same direction, but also because I am making a rare appearance in a picture with my child!


All of us after the egg hunt, but before the golf cart rides with Nana, Bobo, YaYa, and Pops.


And just because it's so cute- Avery sometimes ends up sleeping with Cooper. She's a patient dog and even though I know there are times she wishes he'd just go away, she really does protect Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. I am with Cooper. Grown-size Easter bunnies are scary.

    ReplyDelete