I don't pretend to understand it, but do love the traditions associated with college football. Jeff and I were so excited about Cooper's first football season start. We normally spend most of our fall Saturdays glued to the TV watching one game or another if we aren't at the Liberty Bowl cheering on the Tigers. Cooper has short sleeved and long sleeved Memphis football t-shirts for tailgating in warm or cool weather and we couldn't wait until the game started.
Apparently Cooper wasn't as excited because he'd had his bottle and was being put to bed as Memphis and Mississippi State kicked off.
Oh well... Cooper and Jeff watched a lot of sports this afternoon (although Cooper was more interested in playing with the remote) and I have no doubt those two will spend a great deal of time together watching and enjoying various sporting events. It's so cute to see my big Jeff and my little Cooper hanging out in the "big chair" together.
It's an older picture, but these are my 2 favorite guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment