Monday, April 11, 2011

6 Years Ago...



I married Jeff- the love of my life. Look how young we are in that picture!

I can't believe it has been 6 years. 6 years of apartment living, graduate school, job changes, buying a house, ups and downs, having a baby, and everything in between. I can't imagine my life without Jeff. No one is more patient with me (or Cooper); no one supports me more; no one helps me or loves me more. Words can't express how much Jeff means to me and the love I have for him. I thank God everyday for him and Cooper. Without them, life is nothing.

A few more pictures from our wedding, courtesy of the wildly talented Jody Herndon:


Saying our vows


Me with Jeff's groomsmen


Jeff with my bridesmaids- don't you love the sorority pose?


Jeff dipped me at the end of our first dance. It took me by surprise and happened so quick, but Jody caught it!


Us at my godsister Katie's wedding in Denver, CO


Us with our precious Cooper last Easter.

I can't wait to see what the next years bring for us and our family! Love you Jeff!

5 comments:

  1. Look! I made the blog! And why yes, we do have that sorority pose down! Years of practice. The only thing missing is our drinks in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! For those of you wondering about my friend and Supermom Leigh, she is the 2nd from the right in the picture of Jeff and my bridesmaids.

    Years and years of practice, not to mention that the "sorority" pose was the pose of choice for every single last picture that was taken during our college years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding was beautiful! I still remember what I wonderful time I had at your wedding! Congrats on 6 years! Robert and I just celebrated our 5th, I forget we were married around the same time! And Cooper is precious! Ya;ll thinking about #2 anytime soon??

    Oh and Leigh, you see no drinks b/c weren't we trained NOT to have bottles in pictures? Only cups and we must sit with our legs crossed while smoking cigs - ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amber! I think our anniversaries are a day away from being a year apart, right? Crazy how times flies!

    And no to #2 anytime soon! I want another one, but have to get used to the one I have first! How are Parker and Owen?

    Oh, don't forget- no drinking or smoking in letters. And no tattoos of anything related to the sorority, either. We had a lot of rules that would have ended up getting you sent to *gasp* STANDARDS!

    ReplyDelete