I really do try to watch what I eat, but sometimes Chick-fil-A and holidays get in the way. Yes, I consider the Super Bowl a holiday, which was the reason for making Better Than Crack Brownies. I'll give you 3 guesses as to where I got the recipe.
To make this dessert (and I cannot speak on whether or not they are better than crack for obvious reasons, but they were really, really good), you will need:
-1 box brownie mix and the ingredients to make the brownies
-1 bag mini Reese's peanut butter cups
-1 bag chocolate chips
-1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
-1 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
Make brownies according to package directions. Take brownies out of oven and immediately sprinkle with mini Reese's peanut butter cups. Return to oven for 5 minutes. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together, stirring until smooth. Add Rice Krispies and stir together. Spread on brownies and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Voila:

They taste a lot better than they look. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment