Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day. I, personally, hate today even with my 2 wonderful Valentines. It just seems like a lot of pressure that isn't necessary to tell people you love them. Ugh, whatever...everyday should be Valentine's Day when we tell those we love how much they mean to us.

I should get a job at Hallmark.

Of course, my feelings on the holiday didn't stop us from getting Cooper a few gifts. And I promise, the pajamas have been washed since Saturday's breakfast:


The Legos from Santa were such a hit that we figured, why not get a bigger box of them to add to the collection?


Walter the Farting Dog: Trouble at the Yard Sale. We were introduced to Walter the Farting Dog, complete with a stuffed Walter that really makes farting noises when squeezed, by my cousin Erin at Christmas. Cooper loves the book, so getting the next in the series was a no-brainer. I'm so glad Cooper loves to be read to, even if I end up following him all over the house to read a book after he brings it to me.

Pops and YaYa got Cooper the most adorable bear named Cooper and an interactive book that goes with it.


You read the book and at certain points, Cooper chimes it. So cute! I read it to Cooper before bed last night and he really enjoyed it.

Nana and Hondo got Cooper a play laptop that he is really enjoying and a Target gift card, that I will really love, so I can work on Coop's summer wardrobe (Janie and Jack has already seen me a few times). Jeff and I also got a Target gift card. Jeff has asked for new socks and says I can have whatever is left from the gift card. SCORE!

Hope you and yours (or just you) had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment