Once Cooper and I made it home around 1pm yesterday, the snow really started coming down. We played outside for a little while and Cooper was so happy running around.


That's right- my child does not have mittens or gloves on. He refuses to wear them, so I'll have to take my friend Leigh's suggestion of trying socks.
Unexpected days off are nice, but honestly, I am over the snow. The predicted 60 degree temperatures next week are definitely going to be a welcome change. I'm hoping we'll be able to get out of hibernation mode and start looking forward to spring. It will also be a plus that our washer doesn't freeze.
And on a side note, it's been a baby week for friends of ours. My godsister Katie and her husband Mike welcomed Colin Michael on Monday and our friends Dave and Shanda welcomed Jackson David into the world Tuesday morning. We are so thrilled for our friends and their new additions, who are both adorable!
Snow day #4, I think. If I'm counting correctly. 2nd or 3rd half day, right? We don't have to make those suckers up? Correct? amirite?
ReplyDelete#4 was the consensus yesterday before we left work, but for some reason I was thinking #5. As long as we get half a day in, we're good and don't have to make those up!
ReplyDelete