Friday, March 18, 2011

A to Z, Easy as 1, 2, 3

I'm watching the Memphis game and praying Coop sleeps a little longer while I finish this!

A. Age: 29...I don't want to discuss the birthday coming in September.

B. Bed size: Queen, but I really need (want?) a King

C. Chore you dislike: All of them, but I'd saying cleaning the bathroom is the worst

D. Dogs: Avery, who is a little of everything

E. Essential start to your day: Working out on the treadmill or around the neighborhood

F. Favorite color: Pink

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'1"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Does the triangle count? What about the tambourine?

J. Job title: School Counselor

K. Kids: Cooper

L. Live: In a house

M. Mom’s name: Martha

N. Nicknames: Mama, Scarlett, Princess

O. Overnight hospital stays: Appendectomy, C-section

P. Pet peeves: Gum smacking

Q. Quote from a movie: "Fiddle Dee Dee...I'll think about it tomorrow"

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: Kyle- younger brother

T. Time you wake up: 4:45am on the weekdays; anytime between 4:45am-7am on the weekends

U. Underwear: I have them, yes.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts, eggplant, cauliflower, okra, green peppers

W. What makes you run late: What doesn't make me run late?

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, arm, ankle, foot, hand

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken enchiladas

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Meerkats

No comments:

Post a Comment