http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/
Although I do not know this family personally, my heart goes out to them. The parents went to Memphis and the mom's sister was there at the same time Jeff and I were, although I only knew her in passing.
Through the grapevine, I'd heard about Kate's (the mom) blog and the struggle their little girl, Lucy, was facing. Kate is very honest about her feelings and what Lucy is and will continue to go through. My heart just about rips in two reading her posts sometimes. It seems so cruel that this little girl is having to fight so much.
You can't help but cheer for them, though. Each accomplishment is a victory towards a greater goal and you just want to be their biggest cheerleader, even if you don't know them. It seems like she will be moved to St. Jude at some point, where she will be taken care of by the best of the best!
Pray for Lucy, her family, doctors, and nurses that together, they'll be able to help Lucy beat cancer!
No comments:
Post a Comment