1. Watching Cooper grow- it's bittersweet, but I love seeing Cooper grow up and learn new things. I have a feeling that this summer will be filled with lots of chasing, swimming, playing, coloring, and excitement!
2. Making home improvements- I have no clue what we're going to end up doing to the house. We have ideas, but need a lot to make them a reality. And once they're a reality and a few months (but probably closer to years) go by, we can get the heck out of dodge and into what we hope will be a bigger, nicer house.
3. Spring/Summer- I despise winter. It's cold, dreary, and now that the holidays are over, depressing. I love the Spring and Summer when the weather is warmer (making walking outside much more feasible), the flowers are out, and the clothes are much cuter. Jeff brought me pink tulips last night and I can't wait to see them in full bloom around town.
4. St. Pete trip- whatever, you knew it was going to be on the list.
Here's hoping to a fun year!
No comments:
Post a Comment