Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 11 for 2011

Caroline at Simply Smithwick, one of the blogs I follow, started an 11 for 2011 countdown, so I thought I would jump on her bandwagon. 
Here is a list of the topics/days...

Day 1: New Year Resolutions
Day 2: Favorite Holiday Memory
Day 3: Favorite Work-Out Tips
Day 4: Best Leftover Recipe
Day 5: Places You Hope to go this Year
Day 6: Best Organization Tricks
Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010
Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snacks
Day 9: Favorite Things to Do on a Cold Winter Day
Day 10: Favorite Girls Night Out Events 
Day 11: What are you Looking Forward to in 2011

Because I'm joining in late, I'll put #1-#3 in this post. I've already discussed #1 in a previous post, but my resolutions are to work on debt, cook more at home/eat healthy, and take time for the small stuff.

Day #2- Favorite Holiday Memory: Honestly, I don't know. My parents have always made Christmas special for me and Kyle (and Jeff, once we got married and Cooper, once he was born). I guess it would be spending time with family, joking around, and being able to relax a little.

Day #3- Favorite Work-Out Tips: Have a good mix of music to listen to when you work out. Whether it's a song that takes you back to high school or college days or something that has just come out, add it to your iPod and get moving. I have everything from Vanilla Ice to The Carpenters to Jimmy Buffett to The Black Eyed Peas on my iPod. If I don't like it, I skip the song, but it keeps me moving!

How are everyone's resolutions going so far?

1 comment:

  1. My kids slept until 6:30 the other day. That was nice.

    ReplyDelete