Random thoughts from the Radford household as I watch "Glee" and am reminded of the songs I *need* to download for my iPod...what's on your playlist?
I've got a little of everything from showtunes to the cheesiest of 80s love songs to current stuff. When I hit shuffle, these were the first 10 songs that came up:
1. "New Favorite" by Alison Krauss and Union Station
2. "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga
3. "Stay Fly" by Three Six Mafia
4. "You've Got It (The Right Stuff)" by New Kids on the Block
5. "1979" by Smashing Pumpkins
6. "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama
7. "Funplex" by The B52s
8. "Seether" by Veruca Salt
9. "Beg, Steal, or Borrow" by Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs
10. "Well, Well, Well" by Duffy
I'll hear something in the car, on TV, or in a movie and know I want to download it. When I finally remember to download songs, I forget what I've heard. Surely "There's an app for that." but that would require me knowing how to work my phone to do more than make phone calls, text, take pictures, and check Facebook. Maybe that will be my summer project.
What? Too early to be thinking about summer?
I'm glad I'm not the only one with "Stay Fly". I have a little bit of everything.
ReplyDeleteIndigo Girls
Triple Six
Grateful Dead
Nelly
Flo Rida
Dave Matthews
Elton John
R Kelly
Alvin and the Chipmunks
You know, just the usual.
Stay fly times 3! I've got that one and the re-mix on mine. This morning I heard AC/DC, Dave Matthews, James Taylor, Snoop Dog (loving his new song Sweat), Three Six Mafia, Adele, Garth Brooks, Brooks & Dunn, Tobey Keith, Missy Elliott, Lou Reed, B.B. King, Aretha Franklin...
ReplyDelete